TenX Recruiting is far from your traditional recruiting “agency”. We’re a Recruiting Advisory Firm focused specifically on both Recruiting and Recruiting Operations. We work with companies at various stages to hire incredible talent and establish comprehensive recruiting processes.
Our Team: We are a team of 6 consisting of Recruiters, Managers, and Sourcers with a collective 30+ years of experience working in-house. Check out more about our team here!
Venture Capital: We’re supported by premier venture capital firms like Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Upfront Ventures, Neo Ventures, and more. Our VC partners pair us with their portfolio companies to hire for critical roles and build out their recruiting function. Some of our recent clients include Acorns, Opendoor, Getaround, Plenty, Cardlytics, TempoFit, Chromatic, and many more.
Best of Both Worlds: Our clients enlist our help because they want a true recruiting expert to partner with. TenX acts as an extension of our clients, similarly to an in-house team. We receive internal email addresses, operate in their ATS, and communicate with hiring managers directly. Build close relationships with your hiring teams and feel like an internal recruiter. Get experience working with a variety of hyper-growth clients, but with no strings attached!
● Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple clients and job searches simultaneously, including sourcing, scheduling, screening, hiring team interviews, debriefs, offers and negotiations
● Team up with Venture Capital partners and executives from portfolio companies to build effective strategies to source, assess, and close high caliber candidates
● Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
● Build a diverse pipeline of candidates and advise hiring managers on DEI sourcing strategies
● Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
● Source and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, Gem and alternative search techniques
● Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in sourcing
● Regularly track pipeline activity and provide weekly reports to client stakeholders
● Advise on processes that will help the client scale their recruiting efforts for years to come
● 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency or high-growth tech environment
● Experience hiring for all levels of talent in extremely competitive markets
● A passion and a strong track record of hiring diverse talent
● Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans
● Demonstrated success sourcing and closing talent in a high-growth or scaling organization
● Record of hiring excellent people, maintaining accurate and actionable data, and continuously finding opportunities for greater efficiency and impact
● Experience sourcing with LinkedIn Recruiter
● Comfort navigating an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse and Lever preferred) and related integrations (Calendly, G Suite, Zoom)
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply! We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
Flexibility & Security: Work from anywhere, on your own schedule! This is an ongoing contract position, we just ask for a 3 month minimum commitment. As a 1099 contractor through TenX, you have the flexibility to work part-time or full-time. Never been a 1099 recruiter before? We’ll help you get setup — from business (or sole proprietorship) formation to payroll & accounting if you need it!
Compensation: Because we aren’t a normal recruiting agency, we don’t work off commissions. Instead, you are paid for your time. We offer hyper-competitive LA-based compensation, as well as a bonus structure for our full-time team members who are doing exceptional work.