TenX Recruiting is far from your traditional recruiting “agency”. We’re a Recruiting Advisory Firm focused specifically on both Recruiting and Recruiting Operations. We work with companies at various stages to hire incredible talent and establish comprehensive recruiting processes.
Our Team: We are a team of 6 consisting of Recruiters, Managers, and Sourcers with a collective 30+ years of experience working in-house at companies like Riot Games, Bird and SpaceX.
Venture Capital: We’re supported by premier venture capital firms like Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Upfront Ventures, Neo Ventures, and more. Our VC partners pair us with their portfolio companies to hire for critical roles and build out their recruiting function. Some of our recent clients include Acorns, Opendoor, Getaround, Plenty, Cardlytics, TempoFit, Chromatic, and many more.
Best of Both Worlds: Our clients enlist our help because they want a true recruiting expert to partner with. TenX acts as an extension of our clients, similarly to an in-house team. We receive internal email addresses, operate in their ATS, and communicate with hiring managers directly. Build close relationships with your hiring teams and feel like an internal recruiter. Get experience working with a variety of hyper-growth clients, but with no strings attached!
- Source top talent for multiple clients and job searches simultaneously
- Team up with Venture Capital partners and executives from portfolio companies to build effective strategies to source, assess, and close high caliber candidates
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates and advise hiring managers on DEI sourcing strategies
- Source candidates through the use of LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, Gem and alternative search techniques
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in sourcing
- Advise on processes that will help the client scale their recruiting efforts for years to come
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, sourcing for an agency or high-growth tech organization
- Experience hiring for all levels of talent in extremely competitive markets
- A passion and a strong track record of sourcing diverse talent
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans
- Demonstrated success sourcing talent in a high-growth or scaling organization
- Record of sourcing excellent people, maintaining accurate and actionable data, and continuously finding opportunities for greater efficiency and impact
- Experience sourcing with LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools
- Comfort navigating an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse and Lever preferred) and related integrations (Calendly, G Suite, Zoom)
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply! We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
Flexibility & Security: Work from anywhere, on your own schedule! This is an ongoing contract position, we just ask for a 3 month minimum commitment. As a 1099 contractor through TenX, you have the flexibility to work part-time or full-time. Never been a 1099 recruiter before? We’ll help you get setup — from business (or sole proprietorship) formation to payroll & accounting if you need it!
Compensation: Because we aren’t a normal recruiting agency, we don’t work off commissions. Instead, you are paid for your time. We offer hyper-competitive LA-based compensation, as well as a bonus structure for our full-time team members who are doing exceptional work.